IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU
"BETWEEN EVERY TWO PINES IS A DOORWAY TO A NEW WORLD." - JOHN MUIR
Hello, friend! I am so glad you are here. My name is Mollie, and I love all things adventure, have a weird obsession with pine trees, and one day hope to live in an A-Frame like the one behind me in this photo.
I was born and raised in Kansas City, MO, wandered my way down to Arkansas for college, and am now spending my days in Seattle, WA. When I am not taking photos, you can find me creating recipes in my little kitchen, people watching, eating donuts, or hiking deep in the mountains.
A few fun (and weird) facts about me:
- I am married to the best human ever, Drew. We grew up down the street from each other, and started dating in high school (although he did say no when I asked him to prom). We were married in 2016 and life is best when he is by my side.
- Between the Pine actually started as a food blog. I am a Registered Dietitian and creating recipes in my kitchen has always been a part of who I am. Although my photography passions have shifted, I continue to create recipes for Between the Pine to satisfy that little part of my heart.
- Drew and I have a 9 year old goldendoodle named Gracie. She is a professional napper, loves to swim, and also is referred to as a walking churro.
- I look at google flights daily and dream of all the places I could travel. Anybody with me on that one?
- I feel most at home in the mountains
- Growing up my dad and I read every single Laura Ingalls Wilder book and visited every place she lived.